Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Thoughts for Monkey

I know I've been posting a lot of more serious stuff here, and I promise to get back to more snarkitude soon. But if y'all could send some positive thoughts and if it's your practice, say a prayer to the deity of your choice for my best pal and dog, Monkey. He's in surgery today to have some tumors removed.

It's pretty routine surgery and since the vet isn't freaking out yet, I'm not freaking out. We'll have the lab results back some time next week. But I can't help but worry and of course, I'm feeling guilty for leaving him there alone at the vet's office. (Silly, I know, but you pet owners know what I'm talking about.)

I'll post again later when he's out of surgery.

2 comments:

Scissor Girl said...

Oh, no! I worry about the pet babies when they're in for surgery, routine or not. The fact is, the surgery itself might be routine...but it's not routine on Monkey. I'm thinking good thoughts for Monkey. Please keep us updated!

Unknown said...

Elwood and I are thinking our most positive thoughts! Definitely let us know how everything turns out.